4. Some internal operational factors that increase competitiveness.
5. Ability of the company to withstand financial setbacks, and to fund product development and improvements.
Are the following sentences true or false? If they are false correct them.
1. If you have invented a clearly superior widget, it is not very comforting to imagine that widget customers will buy your product instead of the competitors' and you will not get money.
2.Customer perception factors are the following:financial resources, marketing program, economies of scale, operational efficiencies, product line breadth, strategic partnerships, company morale/personnel.
3. There are few factors that determine your success in comparison to other manufacturers of the same product.
4. The objective features of your product or service may be a relatively small part of the competitive picture.
5. Some internal operational factors that increase competitiveness include product/service features, indirect/peripheral costs, quality, durability, style/perceived value, customer relationships, social image.