Do one of the following:
· On the Outline tab in normal view, select one or more slide icons , and then drag the selection to a new location.
· On the Slides tab in normal view, select one or more slide thumbnails, and then drag the selection to a new location.
· In slide sorter view, select one or more slide thumbnails, and then drag the thumbnails to a new location.
To select multiple slides in a row, press SHIFT before clicking the slide icon or thumbnail.
When selecting slide thumbnails, after you make the selection, right-click and drag the thumbnails to the new location. A shortcut menu appears after you drag, giving you the option of moving or copying the slides.
1. On the Outline tab in a normal view, position the insertion point where you want to split the text (for example, at the end of a bulleted paragraph), and then press ENTER.
2. On the Formatting toolbar, click Decrease Indent until a new slide icon and number appear (the split text will appear below that, as body text), and then type the title for the new slide.
There's another way to split a text between two slides. While you're typing into a text placeholder on a slide, in a single-column layout, if the amount of the text is more than the placeholder can contain, the AutoFit Options button appears to the left of the text. When you click it, it displays options that include splitting the text onto two slides or creating a blank second slide with the same slide title, on which you can type an additional text.
|Duplicated slides are inserted directly below the slides you have selected. 1. On the Outline tab or Slides tab in normal view, select the slides you want to duplicate. (If you want to select slides in order, press SHIFT as you click; for slides not in order, press CTRL as you click.) 2. On the Insert menu, click Duplicate Slide. Tip|
Поиск по сайту: