It has a great effect on England's climate
This is the oldest building in London.
28. In this part of London "cockney" is spoken.
C)In the East End
29. This part of London is its educational centre:
E)the West End
30. This town is the capital of Scotland:
31. The Old Town of Edinburgh is situated on the …
32. Cardiff is situated near the mouth of the river:
33. The second name of Northern Ireland is:
This town is the leading industrial centre of Northern Ireland.
Irish poets give this name to their land.
E)The "Emerald Isle"
Define the kind of governing in Great Britain.
C)the constitutional monarchy
Name the Head of the State in Great Britain.
38. Parliamentary elections must be held:
E)every 5 years
39. The House of Commons is presided over by:
40. Agreement between the two Houses is reached by:
41. The present ruling party is the … Party.
42. The word "Tory" means:
C)an Irish Highwayman
43. The "Whig" is another name of this party.
E)The Liberal Party
44. The synonym of the word "lecturer" is...
After three years of study a university graduate will leave with the de degree of a
46. Shakespeare lived during the reign of:
E)Queen Elizabeth I
This organization promotes knowledge of British culture and literature overseas.
E)The British Council
He was the first man to bring the Italian Renaissance Britain.style to Great
49. The followers of I. Jones had to adapt …
C)English ways, English climate, English materials, English craftsmen
The National Gallery is situated in...
Golf is the most popular in...
The synonym of the word: ache
53. If possible … smoking, at least for a time.
54. When people have pain in their teeth they go to a ….
56. I like …. Doctor treats the child.
57. He …. the room and caught sight of the case containing the jewelers which had been carelessly left open on the table
58. A teaching career isn't suitable for….
C)3 old man
59. Your teacher may be the … in your life.
A)most important person
60. The most important thing in the world is…
63. Verb is to ….
65. The children jumped and squealed …. little puppies.
66. The girl tried to behave … a grown-up person.
68. I'd never had the ….. to sing
69. Қандай көлеңке
D)What a shade!
The young officer had no time to wait for orders and took a decision on his own
We sell many goods to ... companies
2. We are interested in … machines from French companies
3. Our machines are … .
D)of high quality
4. In the summer season it's necessary to … accommodation at the hotel in advance
The customs officer asked the passenger if he had got
D)any things to declare
6. Make … with Mr. Camp.
7. Lovrov reads … and write … in the morning
8. It is an … for telephone equipment from his company
The kind of magazine going details of the items a company sells
There are two styles of a letter
E)Blocked and indented
The head of the board of directors of a company
12. I'd like … to Mr. Blake
The tendency for the world economy to work as one unit
American word for a large firm
15. The subject heading is placed after …
E)the opening paragraph
If the body of the letter is lengthy, the paragraphs may be given
The closing paragraph. Choose the right variant of the sentences.
B)We hope to establish fruitful business relations with your company
18. The writer's name and title are typed … the signature
19. Telegrams sent with the help of teleprinters are called …
20. An important printed materials (drawings, diagrams), which transmitted from one place to another place by telecopiers called ….
21. Trade fairs and exhibitions usually …. thousands of visitors and many potential buyers among them.
Поиск по сайту: