2. A skin ailment is often a sign of what is happening … the body.
3. The only way to get well is to … your doctor’s advice.
C. listen to
4. Perioral dermatitis is inflammation of the skin around ……
A. Eyes, nose and face;
5. Dermatitis is a term literally meaning …….
A. Inflammation of the face;
B. Inflammation of the excretory system;
C. Inflammation of the skin.
Explain the meaning of the following words:
1. The dentist ….to perform a dental examination.
A) To be able;
B) Is able;
C) Are able;
2. The hospitals …. to provide services for all medical needs..
A) Will be able;
B) Are able;
C) is able;
3. The person …. lack of sleep or excess alcohol.
A) Have to avoid;
b) Has avoid
c) Will have avoid;
4. The surgeon …. on the operation.
A) Had to perform;
B) Have to perform;
B: Питання для самоконтролю:
1.What are skin disorders? 2 What are main reasons of skin disorders? 3. What is dermatitis? 4. What types of dermatitis do you know? 5. What is treatment of dermatitis?
C: Завдання для самоконтролю:
Insert the missing prepositions:
Dermatitis herpetiformis is a type … dermatitis that causes blisters. It is found … people … celiac disease. The condition is not caused … a herpes virus; it is named because it looks similar to the blisters that can be caused … some herpes viruses.
Stasis dermatitis is a type … dermatitis that affects the lower limbs. It is more common … people who have varicose veins. Sores and ulcers result …the legs … the buildup … fluid … the lower extremities.
1. Англо-русский медицинский словарь. Ок. 70000 терминов / Акжигитов Г.Н., Бенюмович М. С., Чикорин А. К. – М.: Рус. яз., 1988. – 608с.
2. Znamenska, O. Pisotska, V. Kostenko “Course of English for Medical Student”